Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Rhys Visits Nebraska

This past weekend Rhys was lucky enough to see tons of family! We traveled to Lincoln, Nebraska where his mommies watched the Cornhuskers go down in flames. We are pretty sure Rhys' first phrase will be "fire Coach Callahan!" Well, it will be if he's been listening to his mom Hallie for the past 3 weeks. Rhys was lucky enough to see Grammy Diane, Pap Gary, Grandpa Cliff, Grandma Marilyn, Aunt Natalie, Cousins Joelly and Camille, Nick, Jessica, Kelly and Ruthie! It was a great time, with fabulous food (thanks Diane and Cliff!!!) and lots of laughs. Rhys would also like to note that he now has an NFL team to cheer for: Go Steelers!



Rhys, Grammy Diane and Grandpa Cliff hang out



Rhys and Grammy Diane share some special time with the Phonics Leapfrog from Kelly



Rhys and Curious George - or, more accurately, Curious Rhys and Curious George!



Ok, I know I'm his mom and all, but seriously - could the kid BE any cuter?



The Foster/Anderson/Figari/Foster-Figari bunch. What - like your family tree is so easy to map out?!

P.S. Did everyone notice how I learned to do captions right under the picture they belong to? This is a big day indeed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT PICTURES!!! I have some to share too..... I keep saying that and haven't made any attempt to upload them yet. But, I promise I will!!! :-)