Monday, October 08, 2007

Cheers!

Ok, so this new trick that Rhys learned is either entirely genetic (ahem! Guinness fan?), learned from the professor at Beer School, or a combination of the two.

Last night, as Hallie and I were laying in bed downing shots of ginger ale and gatorade (see previous post where Rhys got sick, and extend it to entire family. Ugh), we also gave Rhys a bottle of milk. So we are sitting there watching crappy Sunday night TV, and I am about to take a sip of my drink when Rhys holds up his bottle, taps it against my glass, and then starts to chug. Hallie and I look at each other, not really believing what we *think* we just saw, and then Rhys takes his bottle, taps it against Hallie's glass, and takes another sip of milk. Cheers!

This continued for about 10 minutes, with Rhys alternately tapping glasses, giggling, taking a sip, and repeating. Of course Hallie and I dissolved with laughter immediately, and proceeded to encourage this new trick - can you imagine how fun this kid is going to be at parties?!

1 comment:

J-Dog said...

dudes, that is freaking awesome! Are you teaching him to say Cheers after he taps the glasses? I'm sorry you guys are sick and I hope you get better in time for this weekend!