Thursday, December 13, 2007

Santa, Baby

So Rhys made his second annual visit to see Santa Claus...this time to the real one, at Macy's! (Those of you who know the movie will get it....those of you who haven't, go rent "All I Want for Christmas" immediately! :)

Rhys, um, well, was not so receptive of the big red guy. Not uncommon for toddlers, we know, but it made it very difficult to get our Christmas card picture (but, in the end we got it...although it involved BOTH of Rhys' mommies sitting on Santa's lap).

Here are our favorite captions for the pictures below:

"Stranger, Stranger!!!"

"NO I WONT TELL YOU WHAT I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS!"

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!"

"I just want my yogurt!" (see below)

"Its 8 o'clock at night, we had to wait until my lawyer mommy (that's right Santa, she passed the bar!) got off work, I'm tired, and they put you on the sixth floor of Macy's right next to all the pretty glass ornaments that I can't touch!"

"YMCA!"

Got any others? Please post away in the comments!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats on passing the bar, Brandi!!!!! wooo-hooooo!!!!!